High-performance, computer-controlled Fuel Cell test systems designed to meet all research and development needs including impedance measurement. Offered in current range loads of 250 to 500 Amps and power levels up to 1kW. These loads also include the FuelCell® software. Add the 880 Frequency Response Analyzer (FRA) option for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) and High Frequency Resistance (HFR).
*NEW* The 890 Series is now supported by the Scribner 885 Integrated Fuel Cell Potentiostat!
The model 890C high-performance fuel cell test systems are designed to meet all research and development needs, including impedance measurement. A low-resistance semiconductor based test load, and internal 32-bit system processor, coupled with our FuelCell® software, allow precise control and monitoring of all fuel cell operating parameters.
• Windows-based FuelCell® software enables computer control and monitoring of cell potential, current, power, corrected half-cell potentials, half-cell resistances, cell iR, gas flow rates, and temperature.
• Multifunction LCD display of cell parameters and diagnostic messages.
• Current interrupt for half- and whole-cell iR corrected potentials and cell resistances.
• One-button polarization, test profile and cyclic loading at any time during a test run.
• Ultra low resistance semiconductor loads, operating to 0.2 Volts at 250 Amps.
• Impedance measurements to 10kHz with ZPlot and ZView.
• Cell currents to 500 Amps, stack voltages to 20 Volts.
• Air-cooled loads to 1kW.