Fuel cell systems available from 30 Watts to 100 Watts, designed for easy system integration.
Based on an open-cathode PEM fuel cell architecture, the system offers good power densities, minimum balance-of-plant requirements and simplicity of operation.
The fuel cell controller is equiped with on-board measurements and analog transmission. When the fuel cell is integrated into an application, operating data can be collected directly from the controller. Additional sensors can be plugged to the controller board.
Fuel cell stacks and electronic controllers can be sold separately.
– Robust open-cathode fuel cell design
– No external power source required (electronics powered by the fuel cell)
– Datalink port on controller board
– Available free input channels on controller for sensors or control
– led display on controller board for system state indication
– Open-source embedded microcontroller code
– Code and functunalities can be taylored by the user for system integration.
|– Open-cathode fuel cell
– Electronic controller
– H2 purge micro valve
– H2 pressure reducer
– Fuel cell temperature sensor
|– Integrated air blowing fan with casing
– On/off/menu switch
– Power connector
– Microcontroller code
– User guide
|Number of cells||12||20||30||40||Custom|
|Current (at 0.6V/cell)||4.25 Amps||4.25 Amps||4.25 Amps||4.25 Amps||4.25 Amps|
|Gross weight (stack+fan+valve)||750g||900g||1100g||1300g||–|
|FC operating conditions||Controller specifications|
|Reactant gases||H2/air||Power source||Self powered by FC|
|Operating temperature||5°C-30°C||Minimum operating voltage||7V|
|Max FC temperature||55°C||Max temperature cut off||60°C|
|Fuel cell cooling||Air cooled||On/Off/Menu control||Single state push button|
|H2 supply pressure||0.2-0.3 barg||Outputs||12V fan power + 12V purge
FC voltage + current
Controller power consumption
FC temperature, Valve position
Alarm, Short Circuit Manager
|H2 purity||99.995% dry|